Community Rules, Etiquette and Privacy Guidelines
Thank you for being part of the K12LEADERS community! In order to help foster the best experience for all members, please read and follow the following basic guidelines for patricipation.
By joining us in this community of leaders, you agree that you have read and will follow these rules and guidelines. We are professionals who are here to help and mentor each other as we seek better educational outcomes for our students. As such, please participate in any and all activities, discussions, groups, meeting, gatherings or conversations professionally and keep content and topics relevant to improving those outcomes and each others professional goals.
We don’t expect any issues, but to be clear, we will suspend or revoke membership if we feel it helps us serve this mission.
By participating, you agree to the following.
- Please register under your real and professional identity.
- Please treat others with respect, and encourage each other to ask the questions they need to.
- Be thoughtful when speaking about commercial products, and consider any endorsement or criticism.
- Commercial members- Please understand that you are welcome here by invitation to help add your perspective to our discussions, not to spam members. Complaints will be taken seriously and your account/participation may be suspended or revoked at our discretion.
- Do not post anything that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you. All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited.
- Properly cite or credit any content you repost or use in your activity here.
- You are welcome to create groups or cohorts under any of our existing top-level categories. Please avoid creating redundant or repetitive groups.
The Legal Stuff
K12LEADERS is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. We disclaim all warranties with regard to information posted on this site, whether posted by us or any third party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall K12LEADERS or its affiliates be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this site.
Do not submit any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials. Do not submit or post any information copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner. By posting material, the poster warrants that they own the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the poster grants K12LEADERS and users of this site the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such information or other material.
K12LEADERS does not warrant or guarantee the veracity or truth of any content posted by participants of this communtiy in discussion boards, activity feeds, groups, messages, or other documents.
We reserve the right to terminate access to any user who does not follow any of our guidelines or procedures.